We look forward to welcoming you to Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel and have reviewed and adjusted our operating procedures in every department and guest facility to ensure that we are in line with all local government guidelines. This will inevitably affect some of the services and personal interactions which we have prided ourselves on in the past but we are certain that both our guests and team will agree that safety comes first.
- Daily cleaning tasks will focus on an increase in the number of scheduled disinfecting of frequently used elements such as railings, public telephones, handles, chairs, desks and other surfaces.
- Scheduled disinfecting tasks have also been increased for public spaces such as the lobby and guest public restrooms.
- Sanitization stations will be accessible to guests in public spaces. As we are a small property, guest public restrooms are in convenient proximity to our 3 dining areas, reception desk and lobby.
- For further safety, we have had to remove magazines etc. from your suites and all public spaces.
- Should you fall ill during your stay we have dedicated rooms to isolate you in while you make necessary arrangements and we will be charging this at US$170++ per night and will include daily breakfast. Communication with our local health authorities and quarantine will be mandatory in this case, again in ensuring that everyone stays safe.
- We want to keep in touch face to face without the use of masks when checking guests in so to enable us to do this we would like to contact all our guests 24 hours prior to arrival via WhatsApp or Skype. However this is not mandatory, we just miss the normalcy.
- Contact the Manager on Duty or the Front Desk Attendant if you have any questions or concerns.
- Deposit Policy
- On check-in, we require a credit card pre-authorization for the total value of your stay plus incidentals or full cash payment to include incidentals.
- Cancellation Policy
- To avoid penalty charges, all reservations must be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival by telephone, 1-876-926-2211 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Check-in / Late Checkout
- Subject to availability only.
- Guest Policy
- The maximum number of guests permitted in the Premium Junior Suite category is three (3) persons. Additional charges will apply for the 3rd person.
- Signature Luxury/Executive Suites are adults-only with a maximum occupancy of two (2) adults. Children are NOT permitted.
- Signature Luxury/Executive Suites come with a complimentary mini bar upon arrival.
- All guests are expected to dress appropriately at all times.
- ALL dining and lobby areas require, at minimum, business-casual attire. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the aforementioned areas if guests are deemed inappropriately dressed. For reference inappropriate attire may include merinos, shorts, revealing attire and swimwear.
- The Regency Fine-Dining Restaurant has a mandatory semi-formal dinner attire requirement.
Food & Beverage Services
When dining in the restaurants or bar, an employee will take you to your table, which will have a single-use tablecloth that has been disinfected beforehand, as well as the chairs, which will also be placed to respect the safety distance. Cutlery is no longer preset, but will be placed on the table prepackaged before dining. Tables and chairs will be disinfected after each guest.
- Hours of Operation
Breakfast: 6:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m
Lunch : 12:00 p.m to 4:00 p.m
Dinner : 5:00 p.m to 10:00 p.m
Regency Bar & Lounge
Sunday-Thursday: 2 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 2 p.m- 2am
Takeout: Available Daily | Noon to 8:00 p.m.
- All guests are requested to make reservations with the Reservations Desk for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. This will enable us to best cater to you for the duration of your stay.
- You are asked to make your reservation two (2) hours ahead of your sitting.
- All Suites are inclusive of free internet access and a full Breakfast for the number of persons confirmed on the booking only.
- You will be charged for additional persons not on your booking having breakfast with you.
- Our daily Buffet Breakfast and Lunch options have been changed to ordering by menu. Guests have the option of ordering to your suite only, and we will deliver to your door
- On the day of arrival breakfast is not included.
We remain committed to ensuring that our team and guests stay safe as you enjoy a wonderful Terra Nova experience.
We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Terra Nova All-Suite Hotel
17 Waterloo Road, Kgn 10, Ja. W.I.